Setting up a project
- You’ve gone through the SDK setup guide for Windows, Mac or Linux, and have everything installed.
- You have a project. You can use one of the examples at the SpatialOS GitHub repository.
Set up the project
To set up a project on your local machine:
- If the project is using the Unity SDK, make sure the Unity Editor is closed. If it’s not, it’ll cause build errors.
- Open a terminal and navigate (
cd) to the root directory of the project.
- Build the project by running the
spatial worker build.
Even if you’re going to use an IDE and not the command line, you must build your project first, since this will properly initialize it (e.g. obtain relevant dependencies).