Improbable project management
A set of tools used to manage projects based on Improbable’s technology.
- spatial auth - Commands for authenticating for SpatialOS development.
- spatial cloud - Commands for starting and managing SpatialOS deployments in the cloud.
- spatial config - Set or get ‘spatial’ configuration
- spatial diagnose - Print diagnostic information. Run from within a SpatialOS project.
- spatial local - Commands for developing and running a local SpatialOS project.
- spatial project - Commands for managing a SpatialOS project.
- spatial schema - Contains commands for schema-related tasks. Run inside a SpatialOS project directory to display more information.
- spatial setup - Commands to setup your computer for developing with SpatialOS.
- spatial update - Update the ‘spatial’ command-line tool.
- spatial version - Display the version of this tool and its plugins.
- spatial worker - Commands for managing SpatialOS workers.
Was this page helpful?
Thanks for letting us know!
Thanks for your feedback
Need more help? Ask on the forums