SpatialOS project management
A set of tools used to manage SpatialOS projects.
--log-directory string The directory for storing log files. (default "/b/p/everything-10.x/logs") --log_callstack_level string Adds a callstack for log prints at the log level. Available log levels: debug, info, warning, error, fatal, or panic. (default "panic") --log_level string Available log levels: debug, info, warning, error, fatal, or panic. (default "info")
- spatial auth - Commands for authenticating for SpatialOS development.
- spatial cloud - Commands for starting and managing SpatialOS deployments in the cloud.
- spatial config - Set or get ‘spatial’ configuration
- spatial diagnose - Print diagnostic information. Run from within a SpatialOS project.
- spatial exec - Runs tasks that are specified in the execFile.json file provided as argument.
- spatial local - Commands for developing and running a local SpatialOS project.
- spatial process_schema - Contains commands for schema-related tasks.
- spatial project - Commands for managing a SpatialOS project.
- spatial schema - Contains commands for schema-related tasks. Run inside a SpatialOS project directory to display more information.
- spatial setup - Commands to setup your computer for developing with SpatialOS.
- spatial update - Update the ‘spatial’ command-line tool.
- spatial version - Display the version of this tool and its plugins.
- spatial worker - Commands for managing SpatialOS workers.
- spatial worker_package - Manages versioned worker packages based on the “spatialos_worker_packages.json” file.