Commands for starting and managing SpatialOS deployments in the cloud.
--project_name string This flag overrides the project name given in the spatialos.json file of the current SpatialOS project (if there is one).
Options inherited from parent commands
--json_output Print output in JSON format. Useful when you need to parse the Spatial CLI output. --log_directory string Sets the directory log files will be created in. If not specified, this is set to <project_root>/logs when inside a project directory and logging is disabled when outside a project directory. --main_config string The path to your project's main configuration file (usually called spatialos.json) --no_animation Disable dynamic output elements such as the spinner, progress bars, etc.
- spatial - Improbable project management
- spatial cloud connect - Commands for connecting to a deployment.
- spatial cloud history - Commands for dealing with the history of a deployment.
- spatial cloud launch - Launch a deployment.
- spatial cloud queue_size - Display how many clients are queued up for a deployment
- spatial cloud remaining_capacity - Display how many more clients can connect to a deployment.
- spatial cloud runtime - Commands for managing the lifecycle of a deployment.
- spatial cloud shell - Shell access to worker container.
- spatial cloud stop - Stop a deployment.
- spatial cloud upload - Upload local assemblies.