Commands for retrieving packages
Options inherited from parent commands
--json_output Print output in JSON format. Useful when you need to parse the Spatial CLI output. --log_directory string Sets the directory log files will be created in. If not specified, this is set to <project_root>/logs when inside a project directory and logging is disabled when outside a project directory. --no_animation Disable dynamic output elements such as the spinner, progress bars, etc.
- spatial - Improbable project management
- spatial package clean - Cleans the contents of worker package output folders.
- spatial package get - Downloads a package with id (type, name, version) from PackageService and saves it to the specified file location or saves the unzipped files to the specified directory when the –unzip flag is provided.
- spatial package unpack - Installs versioned worker packages according to 'spatialos_worker_packages.json'.
- spatial package unpack-to - Installs a single versioned worker package into the specified folder.