These are the docs for 13.0, an old version of SpatialOS. The docs for this version are frozen: we do not correct, update or republish them. 14.0 is the newest →
spatial project deployment
Commands for managing deployments.
Options inherited from parent commands
--json_output Print output in JSON format. Useful when you need to parse the Spatial CLI output. --no_animation Disable dynamic output elements such as the spinner, progress bars, etc. --project_name string This flag overrides the project name given in the spatialos.json file of the current SpatialOS project (if there is one).
- spatial project - Commands for managing a SpatialOS project.
- spatial project deployment launch - Launch a deployment.
- spatial project deployment list - Commands for listing a project’s deployments.
- spatial project deployment stop - Stop a deployment.
- spatial project deployment tags - Manage a deployment’s tags.
- spatial project deployment worker-flag - Contains a list of sub-commands for dealing with worker flags