These are the docs for 13.0, an old version of SpatialOS. The docs for this version are frozen: we do not correct, update or republish them. 14.5 is the newest →
spatial project history
Commands for managing a project’s history.
Options inherited from parent commands
--json_output Print output in JSON format. Useful when you need to parse the Spatial CLI output. --no_animation Disable dynamic output elements such as the spinner, progress bars, etc. --project_name string This flag overrides the project name given in the spatialos.json file of the current SpatialOS project (if there is one).
- spatial project - Commands for managing a SpatialOS project.
- spatial project history clone - Clone history with a snapshot.
- spatial project history create - Create a new history with the specified name and upload a snapshot to that history.
- spatial project history delete - Deletes the history with the specified name and all associated snapshots of the history.
- spatial project history list - List a project’s histories.
- spatial project history snapshot - Commands for managing SpatialOS snapshots.