Commands for retrieving packages
Options inherited from parent commands
--json_output Print output in JSON format. Useful when you need to parse the Spatial CLI output. --no_animation Disable dynamic output elements such as the spinner, progress bars, etc.
- spatial - Improbable project management
- spatial package clean - Cleans the contents of worker package output folders.
- spatial package retrieve - Retrieves a package with id (type, name, version) from PackageService and saves it to the specified file location
- spatial package unpack - Installs versioned worker packages according to 'spatialos_worker_packages.json'.
- spatial package unpack-to - Installs a single versioned worker package into the specified folder.