Improbable project management
A set of tools used to manage projects based on Improbable's technology.
spatial [commands] [flags]
--json_output Print output in JSON format. Useful when you need to parse the Spatial CLI output. --no_animation Disable dynamic output elements such as the spinner, progress bars, etc.
- spatial auth - Commands for authenticating for SpatialOS development.
- spatial cloud - Commands for starting and managing SpatialOS deployments in the cloud.
- spatial config - Set or get 'spatial' configuration
- spatial diagnose - Print diagnostic version information about the spatial tool & dependencies
- spatial local - Commands for developing and running a local SpatialOS project.
- spatial package - Commands for retrieving packages
- spatial project - Commands for managing a SpatialOS project.
- spatial schema - Contains commands for schema-related tasks.
- spatial service - Commands for managing the local API service.
- spatial setup - Commands to setup your computer for developing with SpatialOS.
- spatial update - Update the 'spatial' command-line tool.
- spatial upload - Upload local assemblies. Run inside a SpatialOS project directory to display more information.
- spatial version - Display the version of this tool and its plugins.
- spatial worker - Commands related to workers.