These are the docs for 13.4, an old version of SpatialOS. The docs for this version are frozen: we do not correct, update or republish them. 14.0 is the newest →
Commands for retrieving packages
Options inherited from parent commands
--json_output Print output in JSON format. Useful when you need to parse the Spatial CLI output. --log_directory string Sets the directory log files will be created in. If not specified, this is set to <project_root>/logs when inside a project directory and logging is disabled when outside a project directory. --no_animation Disable dynamic output elements such as the spinner, progress bars, etc.
- spatial - Improbable project management
- spatial package clean - Cleans the contents of worker package output folders.
- spatial package get - Downloads a package with id (type, name, version) from PackageService and saves it to the specified file location
- spatial package unpack - Installs versioned worker packages according to 'spatialos_worker_packages.json'.
- spatial package unpack-to - Installs a single versioned worker package into the specified folder.