spatial project assembly
Commands for managing files within a project's assembly.
Options inherited from parent commands
--json_output Print output in JSON format. Useful when you need to parse the Spatial CLI output. --log_directory string Sets the directory log files will be created in. If not specified, this is set to <project_root>/logs when inside a project directory and logging is disabled when outside a project directory. --no_animation Disable dynamic output elements such as the spinner, progress bars, etc. --project_name string This flag overrides the project name given in the spatialos.json file of the current SpatialOS project (if there is one).
- spatial project - Commands for managing a SpatialOS project.
- spatial project assembly artifact - Commands for managing artifacts within a project's assembly.
- spatial project assembly delete - Deletes the assembly in the specified project.
- spatial project assembly download - Downloads a full assembly for a project.
- spatial project assembly list - Lists the assemblies in the project.
- spatial project assembly worker - Commands related to worker assembly