These are the docs for 13.5, an old version of SpatialOS. The docs for this version are frozen: we do not correct, update or republish them. 14.5 is the newest →
Commands for managing a SpatialOS project.
--project_name string This flag overrides the project name given in the spatialos.json file of the current SpatialOS project (if there is one).
Options inherited from parent commands
--json_output Print output in JSON format. Useful when you need to parse the Spatial CLI output. --log_directory string Sets the directory log files will be created in. If not specified, this is set to <project_root>/logs when inside a project directory and logging is disabled when outside a project directory. --no_animation Disable dynamic output elements such as the spinner, progress bars, etc.
- spatial - Improbable project management
- spatial project assembly - Commands for managing files within a project's assembly.
- spatial project auth - Commands for managing authentication.
- spatial project deployment - Commands for managing deployments.
- spatial project history - Commands for managing a project's history.