These are the docs for 13.6, an old version of SpatialOS. The docs for this version are frozen: we do not correct, update or republish them. 14.0 is the newest →
spatial project history snapshot
Commands for managing SpatialOS snapshots.
Options inherited from parent commands
--json_output Print output in JSON format. Useful when you need to parse the Spatial CLI output. --log_directory string Sets the directory log files will be created in. If not specified, this is set to <project_root>/logs when inside a project directory and logging is disabled when outside a project directory. --log_level string Sets the log level. Available log levels: debug, info, warning, error, fatal, or panic. --main_config string The path to your project's main configuration file (usually called spatialos.json) --no_animation Disable dynamic output elements such as the spinner, progress bars, etc. --project_name string This flag overrides the project name given in the spatialos.json file of the current SpatialOS project (if there is one).
- spatial project history - Commands for managing a project's history.
- spatial project history snapshot convert - Converts a binary snapshot file to a text snapshot file, or vice versa.
- spatial project history snapshot create - Take a snapshot.
- spatial project history snapshot download - Download a snapshot from a history. If <snapshot_id> is 'latest' then the most recent snapshot is downloaded.
- spatial project history snapshot list - List snapshots for a project within a time range.
- spatial project history snapshot upload - Upload a snapshot to the deployment.