Blank Starter Project
We recommend you get going by following the Get started guide. It’s a step-by-step setup guide which uses the FPS Starter Project and leads on to a tutorial on how to add your first feature. However, the Blank Starter Project is a great starting point for working on the SpatialOS GDK for Unity if you want to start with an empty project.
You can find the Blank Starter Project on Github.
What does it come with?
It has the minimum GDK feature set you need to start developing games for SpatialOS:
- A Unity project already set up with the SpatialOS GDK for Unity.
- Sample local and cloud deployment configurations.
- An empty snapshot.
- Client-worker and server-worker JSON configuration files.
- Client-worker and server-worker worker connectors and worker prefabs.
- Worker build configuration.
- A set of Unity Scenes to use in development.